Lourdes Grotto & Tepeyac De San Antonio
Weekday Masses 7:00 am (English) & 12:00 pm (Spanish)
Saturday Masses 7:00 am (English) & 6:00 pm (Spanish)
Sunday 9:00 am (English) & 11:30 am (Spanish)
Liturgy of Mass requirements:
PLEASE REVIEW AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING LITURGICAL GUIDELINES PUT FORTH BY THE ARCHDIOCESE OF SAN ANTONIO – NO EXCEPTIONS:
- Masks are required for everyone – there can be NO ADMITTANCE WITHOUT A FACE COVERING.
- Masks must stay on the entire time you are at the Grotto, with the brief exception of receiving Communion.
- Remember to maintain social distance from those outside of your household.
- Water fountains are not available at this time.
- You will be responsible for maintaining social distance when using restrooms.
- A physical Sign of Peace may be shared among family members, but there should be no physical contact with those outside of your household.
- The Eucharist must be received in the hand.
- There will be no entrance or offertory procession, and collection baskets are not physically passed person to person during Mass. However, your financial help is crucial for the Grotto to continue to operate, and we greatly appreciate your contribution to the collection baskets placed close to the entrance and altar. Thank you!
- The Grotto staff have a strict protocol of sanitizing the seating areas before and after its use; we appreciate your cooperation in clearing these areas so the sanitizing can begin promptly.
Thank you for following these procedures to safeguard your health and the health of our family in faith!
- Thursdays – 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm and Saturdays – 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm in the Grotto Chapel
Confessions will also be heard outside of the above times by appointment – please contact the office at 210- 342-9864 to schedule.
- To ensure privacy and confidentiality penitents may wait outside the hall and not enter the hall until their turn for confession.
- Priests will wear masks for the entire time they are hearing confessions
- Following each Reconciliation period, after all attendees have left, the Grotto staff will disinfect the building entrance doors, all hall chairs, and restrooms.
We appreciate your cooperation in safeguarding your health and the health of all our pilgrims, penitents, and visitors.
Grotto Devotional/Sacred Spaces (outdoor):
Always open with social distancing required
Grotto Gift Shop and Office
- Gift Shop will be open from 10 am to 5:30 pm Monday – Friday; 10 am – 3 pm on Saturday & Sunday.
- Masks or face coverings are required before entering the building.
- Please practice social distancing.